MDG is the leading service provider of medical data within its core markets.
Discover our varied range of cost-effective and reliable screenings services within the insurance sector, and learn how our innovative on line tracking portal, MEDITRAK, can enhance and optimise efficiency of case management.
- Network Screenings – MDG have access to a network of mobile nurses, medical professionals and doctors across the UK and Southern Ireland. We will work in partnership with you, our client, to provide you with the range of services you require.
- Tele-Interviewing – working from our head office in Borehamwood, we have a team of registered nurse tele-interviewers ready to call your customers at a mutually agreed appointment time. The calls are friendly, efficient and secure, working from client and product specific scripts. This is a fast and cost effective screenings service.
- GP & ICP Reporting – MDG will administer the process of obtaining a report on your customer from their GP or Residential Care Home.
- Rehabilitation & Physio – let MDG case managers help you get your customer back to work by assessing their needs and sending them for physiotherapy.
- Claims Reporting – MDG can arrange specialist reporting from audiologists, psychologists, and any other expert consultant required. We will agree fee banding with you and authorisation rights.
- Ergonomic Assessments – following a triage call with our skilled advisors, our qualified physiotherapists can carry out a wide range of ergonomic assessments including DSE (display screen equipment) assessments on your staff where required. We can provide treatment and advice and work with you to create guides for your staff to work by.
For speed and efficiency, alongside guaranteed security, MDG have created an online communications system called MEDITRAK. It is our client facing portal where new business requests can be submitted and tracked. Reports can be viewed and updates and amends can be deployed.
We will provide you with log ins and training on how to use MEDITRAK.
Login to https://cdm.meditrak.co.uk/Account/LogOn here.